Yes, you may add onto your account names and numbers for others, such as family, friends and colleagues as long as you follow these rules:
- - You must have their permission to add their name and number.
- - You must have access to their phone to receive the verification code.
- - You must provide accurate information for the CNAM (name) submitted, such as their first / last name.
- - The CNAM information you submit must be acceptable to the other person.
- - You may NOT charge anyone for adding their information to TrueCNAM, or for the usage of your TrueCNAM account.
Keep in mind that you may also need to re-verify their number in the future, which would require access to their phone again.